Second Skin Audio

If You Want Enclosure Plans Then Here Ya Go!

andym85

techsys

i was messin around with ur enclosure...and its friggin impossible...lol. im not sure how the hell u are gonna fit 16 15s in anything...i came up with something but it still needs to be like another 4-6"deep if u wanna fit everything and its already 72"deep...i tried a few different things and couldnt figure it out...of course i just got done drawing like 7 enclosures so my brain is kinda fried.

its a bandpass and i dont know shit about designing them, so i have no idea what its tuned at...the enclosure itself is at like 34hz and i dont know how the empty chamber would effect that (lowering or raising it)...i really need to read up on them....port is at the back firing upwards...its at like 51cubes right now (3cubes/sub...and the site says 5cubes/sub...but i know it can be a little less since u have so many..lol)

..oh...and the top of the front wall would obviously be a giant hole...i just couldnt get sketchup to show that...

Posted Image

i likes me some audio stuff...

No problem man. Thanks for trying. I think I know what we're gonna have to do, but it also looks like the sponsorship may not happen after all.

Once again, thanks for trying.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

hey bro amatt85 this is all

max dimensions-----------------------------H45Cm x W97Cm x D45Cm in mdf wood 1.9cm

type of subs----------------------------------Impact 15" 6715 svc 2ohm

number of subs-----------------------------2

desired tuning freguency----------------50-55 and for a take a good number in bass race

type of vehicle-------------------------------fiat punto 02' model

positions of sub and port--------------subs back!! port back in the center of subs

Subs Specs

Impact 6715 svc 2Ω

freguency rance:20/200 Hz

rms/peak power:700/1400 w

fs hz:28.35

re ohm:2.00

qms:8.46

qes:0.42

qts:0.40

vas litres:128

mms gr:223

cms Im/newton:141