CYBER MONDAY! SMD DD-1's and SIGNED SMD hats!

Wow nice deal had i waited a few more days i would have gotten this deal, oh well still a great buy at msrp too. Really wanna know a date to pre order the CC-1 mang!! :yahoo:

actually nobody has paid MSRP yet....

I ment that by even paying msrp is still a deal imo, lol i like the, yet... part :ehh:

By the way Ty kind Sir, I was recording making a custom grill for my car and talking about how a shitty rainy day out it was when the FedEx guy pulled up with my DD-1 and the day was a bit brighter, FTW

good shit bro!!! glad to hear!!!!! enjoy :drinks:

Yeah buddy, waiting on the CC to take up the other slot in the hard shell case i foamed up for these to stay safe and it looks badass when you pop open a hard shell foamed with the DD and the CC in it to do some tuning, serious look right there man. I have a few other pieces that do the same kinda stuff but these are worth the coin to have a quick accurate read in a killer looking tool, very straight to the point equipment, loving these new audio tools man.

Hey keep pushing the bar man!!

so if i order a DD-1 right now i still get that hat free? :) and if you could sign both that would be AWESOME lol. just got off work so hopefully im not too late lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

and i put the DD-1 in my shopping cart and it mentions nothing about the hat, so maybe put the hat on the car as well ? haha

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Yoooo!!!! Whats up with that.. I just ordered one.. Logged into WCCarAudio.Com figured I would wait a minuter before I check my EMail... Never got a EMail and when I try to log back in It says Invalid log in.. I believe Im order number 100000925... Let me know..

hmmmm i will check tomorrow! I already shipped everything for the day :)

cyber monday ends at midnight - give me until the end of the week to get your tracking number if you happen to order one since like i said, i am sold out. Not for long though just a few days.

thanks again everyone!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Yoooo!!!! Whats up with that.. I just ordered one.. Logged into WCCarAudio.Com figured I would wait a minuter before I check my EMail... Never got a EMail and when I try to log back in It says Invalid log in.. I believe Im order number 100000925... Let me know..

hmmmm i will check tomorrow! I already shipped everything for the day :)

cyber monday ends at midnight - give me until the end of the week to get your tracking number if you happen to order one since like i said, i am sold out. Not for long though just a few days.

thanks again everyone!!

Thats cool.

I was just asked a question about the DD-1 and i was not sure how to answer it, here it is..

Q: My only issues concerning this is that clipping can occur before the distortion listed from the device, or so people say. Also, as voltage drops (which will happen when you have a load on the amplifier, not when it's just "on"), wouldn't clipping/distortion increase as the voltage dropped?

I was not sure as to the algorithm used on the DD-1 will it pick up both in any order of detection, i asume it will. As for the voltage drop I told him it should not change the input signal just the output will fall but it shouldn't make for distortion seeing that the input is clean.

could ya help me out on that, Ty for your time.