99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

I've been looking at L & L Fab winchbumpers for the past few months really wanting one. I won't be able to get one until late summer if I do decide to get one though because of money and how far they are backordered. But I've been looking at the stinger winch bumper with extended sides.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

i always love the look of them, i figured i might as well get one since i gotta pull off my bumper to add on the tow hooks

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i always love the look of them, i figured i might as well get one since i gotta pull off my bumper to add on the tow hooks

Wait...your thinking of adding tow hooks AND getting a new bumper? Why not just get a bumper with some D-rings? It wouldn't make sense to have tow hooks when you have a sturdier bumper with recovery equipment...plus I'm not even sure if you have space to install tow hooks under most aftermarket bumpers.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

no i was origionally gonna get tow hooks but in order to do it i'd need to take the bumper off, so i'm probobly just gonna wait and get the bumper and a winch or a set of d rings

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I've been getting a annoying rattling sound coming from the passenger side of the Jeep. I crawled underneath it today to take a look around and I think I pinpointed the source. The dustshield on the front passenger brake has a crack in it. I pulled on it and let it go and it made a high pitch rattle just like what I hear when I am driving sometimes, so I'm almost positive this is the problem. Anyway, its not anything mechanically threatening so I'm not gonna make a big deal of it. If I have to do work on my brakes I'll knock it out while I'm at it, but its not a huge deal. I listen to my music loud anyway and never hear it unless the music is turned off with the windows down.

Untitled.jpg

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Today I put my light rack on. I could only put 4 of the 5 daylighters on because of space limits. I may out the 5th one on the roof rack facing backward to use as a reverse light, although that seems like it would probobly be REALLY bright for reverses...idk. I'll think about it some other time.

I haven't wired them in yet because I am way to involved in schoolwork right now to be drilling in my roof and wiring things through my dash and stuff. I've got SOLs this week and next and then exams after that so I probobly won't be able to update this as regularly as usual.

Here are the pics!

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Thanks man. I'll get some better daylight pictures of the Jeep with the rack on it today. It was too dark and it was raining last night so my pics showed up terrible.

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Here are some better pictures of the light rack that I got today

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

looks good

Archived