99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

I've got some updates for y'all...some good, some bad. I'll start with the good.

I am finished constructing the box for my subs. Got my 45s in, everything is glued, screwed and sanded ready for paint and carpet. I'll get that done later this week I'm really busy because of the situation at work which you will read below VVV

IMAG0399.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0401.jpg

The quality sucks because it was getting late but whatever.

Now onto some bad news. I think I already said this somewhere in here, but for those that don't remember or didn't read everything up to this point, I work as a car detailer at my dads used car dealership. Well, the economy has taken quite a hit on our business, and we finally made the decision to shut down completely. We are closing on the 31st. I'll still be around the shop putting in some hours for a while because I have to clean the place up so that we can sell it, which will include cleaning out the attic (there are a lot of valuable parts up there) and doing a little bit of maintenance to the place, but that should be taken care of by September. After that I'll have to get a new job. I'm currently looking around for places to work, none of them seem to be as good as the job I've got now because of my benefits I have where I am. Really sucks but I'll have to get used to it. Whatever.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

I like the box. Just take care of those screw heads before paint or carpet.

Sucks to hear about the work situation.

2004 Malibu Classic http://www.stevemead...aq-25-jeep0312/

Kenwood 352U HU

(2) Incriminator Audio Death Row 12''

Soundstream Tarantula 1300W

MTX 6.5'' mids &

Infinity 4x6's in front doors

Building as money comes in... beauty panels and amp rack

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Traded for a 2004 Malibu

2wd-4wd conversion

4in. lift

32'' Tires

2 Alpine 6.5 in front

2 Sony 6.5 craploads in rear

Build: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

1999 Suzuki Sv650(Work in Progress)

Got my amp in yesterday...its a Soundstream TX1 2600. Does 2000 at 1ohm.

IMAG0404.jpg

And carpeted and installed my subs into my box!

IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0406.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

looks good, sucks to hear about the work situation though. i cant wait to see a video of it all up and running

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

pulled out all my old equipment and got my new stuff in today

IMAG0410.jpg

Its a tight fit, but they squeeze in there perfectly!

IMAG0411.jpg

Heres my messy wiring job so far. I'm not finished installing them so that'll get cleaned up later...

IMAG0413.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

Let me know what you think

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Nice.

2004 Malibu Classic http://www.stevemead...aq-25-jeep0312/

Kenwood 352U HU

(2) Incriminator Audio Death Row 12''

Soundstream Tarantula 1300W

MTX 6.5'' mids &

Infinity 4x6's in front doors

Building as money comes in... beauty panels and amp rack

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Traded for a 2004 Malibu

2wd-4wd conversion

4in. lift

32'' Tires

2 Alpine 6.5 in front

2 Sony 6.5 craploads in rear

Build: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

1999 Suzuki Sv650(Work in Progress)

I painted angry eyes onto my headlights today

IMAG0418.jpg

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

I bought a Kinetik HC1800 today. Gonna add it as an auxilary battery in the back and use it to power my amps. I'll be using my starting battery to power my KC's, accessories, and do the regular funtions. I might end up eventually replacing the starter batt with another Kinetik, but that won't be for a while...

Also looking into getting a winch bumper from L and L fab. I want the prerunner winch bumper with the extended sides. The guy who makes them is only a couple hours away so I'll he picking them up locally. Heres what they will look like.

32.jpg

43.jpg

16.jpg

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Archived