99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

been talking to Mike Singer for a while now and I finally went ahead and bought the biggest alt he could build me... 350 amps output, 180+ at idle. I'll be doing an overdrive pulley to boost idle output, and also ditching the cherokees stock voltage control module and Mike is sending me an internal regulator to charge at 14.8 Build time should take approximately 3 weeks, so I expect to have everything running and will be at the Jeff Lockhart TDH show in April

what kind of price did he quote you on it? i know he quoted me 509 for a 275 amp 6 phase unit

everything came out to $570

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Singer is awesome. I love my 340 six phase

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

been talking to Mike Singer for a while now and I finally went ahead and bought the biggest alt he could build me... 350 amps output, 180+ at idle. I'll be doing an overdrive pulley to boost idle output, and also ditching the cherokees stock voltage control module and Mike is sending me an internal regulator to charge at 14.8 Build time should take approximately 3 weeks, so I expect to have everything running and will be at the Jeff Lockhart TDH show in April

what kind of price did he quote you on it? i know he quoted me 509 for a 275 amp 6 phase unit

everything came out to $570

not bad at all, i think its the machine work and powedercoating on mine that pushed up the price a little

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Got 8 Selenium 6w4p's and 2 Selenium st200s for mids and highs. I have been wanting to do some fiberglass door panels for a while now. I never thought I'd be going this big, buuut I got a great deal on all of these so I just bought em all up haha. It'll be a while till I get started on them...I gotta buy a new 4 channel and learn how to fiberglass as this will be my first attempt at door panels. Expect more updates soon.

photo11_zps8afa1f4f.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

do work, tuned in to see how it comes out

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought some amps for mids and highs. Got a CT sounds 125.4 and a 125.2 I will start doing door panels soon once I finish up a few projects I have going on for some other friends.

photo44_zps9670a417.jpg

photo37_zps9306f7f4.jpg

My singer 350 alt comes in today, so I will be updating again soon

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

photo16_zpsad8a8375.jpg

Singer 350a alt

photo29_zpsb72f4045.jpg

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

• 3 weeks later...
Next, I am going to be lifting my Jeep up some more. The wall (500+ pounds) is taking a hit on my rear suspension, causing it to sag a good bit. I am going to be installing a 2" block under the leaf spring to compensate for sag and level it out, as well as lifting it higher with an adjustable shackle, to give me another 1.5-2" of lift. In the front I am going to be using a 1.75" coil spacer. This should give me the lift I need to run 32s. I bought a set of BFG A/T 32x11.50x15's and some D widow's to run them with.

IMG_13371_zps7ad42171.jpg

IMG_13361_zpse09e974f.jpg

IMG_13351_zps8919e0b1.jpg

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Archived