Anyone Build Stuff Besides Boxes?

i work in a cabinet shop lol, pocket hole machine, bunch of compressors, chop saws, jet table saw, large vacuum, a few shapers, jointer, planer, and other things like sanders, sprayers and a few other pieces of machinery

I could only dream of haveing that stuff.

I would build a whole lot of stuff if i only had a place to work. For some reason people look at me funny when im in the side walk with a 4x8 sheet of mdf, let alone trying to build a cabinet.

I have a few plans to build me a entertainment center for my room and maybe a bed stand with some drawers underneath it. But the comes with i have the money for all the material.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Hey op, u ever put ur finger in the saw to test it?? Better be safe then sorry! Film it if you do please.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

isent it 80$ everytime you pop the brake on that saw?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

i build cabinets, tables, shelves. you name it. ill try and upload some pics tonight

by the way i fucking love the saw stop to death. best table saw ive ever used, and the safest! drinks.gif

I'd love to get into building some more stuff, it's a fun activity. I love that saw too it's great, look forward to seeing what you've built!

I TRY to build stuff

So do I technically haha just gotta practice :peepwall:

anything I need/have the ability to build I do. built the lower half of my toolbox....also, let me know if you need any ball bearing slides for cheap, I got like 4-5 pairs of them just sitting around.

Awesome yeah I have tool storage and carts I've built and modified before. Thanks for the offer on the slides too, I'm not sure how many drawers I'll be building soon but I'll let ya know!

i work in a cabinet shop lol, pocket hole machine, bunch of compressors, chop saws, jet table saw, large vacuum, a few shapers, jointer, planer, and other things like sanders, sprayers and a few other pieces of machinery

That'd be awesome to have access to all those tools, I just have my garage setup with a few tools. How do you like working there?

Nice saw man

Thank you I like it as well! :good:

I TRY to build stuff

x2. Key word TRY lol.

Practice practice practice!

I TRY to build stuff

Did anyone else try to wipe the bug off your screen when you looked at Twostrokes sig? dry.gif lol

I just noticed that, now my eyes are gonna gravitate to it every time he posts

i dont really build anything at work for say, all i basically do is sand, stain, cleanup and sometimes take apart bad/damaged units.

but when i need to make boxes and things like that the tools are a life saver. like that pocket hole machine. i used the hell out of it when i built my birch box.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Just the 2 biggest project i've done so far (desk when i was 15, bed when i was 16), and that was just back when i was in high school. Need to get some good tools again before i'll be doing anything like that anytime soon.

P4250007.jpg

4609_1005386635503_1850019217_5946_5239767_n.jpg

PB010082.jpg

PB300100.jpg

5169_1015856417241_1850019217_32043_120751_n.jpg

That is some good craftsmanship looks awesome! And I'd love to have a shop to work in that looks like yours

Hey op, u ever put ur finger in the saw to test it?? Better be safe then sorry! Film it if you do please.

Haven't done it and don't plan on it haha, maybe someday if I have extra money sitting around I'll throw a hotdog on it.

isent it 80$ everytime you pop the brake on that saw?

Yeah it's 80 bucks for the brake cartridge, and sometimes the blade can be salvaged, other times it needs to be replaced. There is also a way to override the brake on it if you are cutting wet wood. Thankfully it's never tripped on me.

i dont really build anything at work for say, all i basically do is sand, stain, cleanup and sometimes take apart bad/damaged units.

but when i need to make boxes and things like that the tools are a life saver. like that pocket hole machine. i used the hell out of it when i built my birch box.

I can only imagine how much easier it would be to build things with huge tools like that.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Haven't done it and don't plan on it haha, maybe someday if I have extra money sitting around I'll throw a hotdog on it.

haha if you got a daughter.. if her boyfriend ever breaks her heart I can think of something we could test the saw with.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio