Dad Needs A New Car Any Suggestions?

hm not sure they have a white one here with that same interior color as in the picture i posted i may go make him check it out.

what about camrys? my dad said his friend got a fully loaded camry with navigation and bluetooth for 26500 which i find hard to believe but i guess it could be true.

too expensive

Comming from a man who drives a bmw lol jk

I would go for a civic or the new malibu, my grandfather is getting a new malibu in 6 months when his guarantee runs up.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

meh my dad doesnt want anything expensive cause he knows hes going to rack up miles like none other and he wants a car with good mpg.

i think i found the car for him 2008 volkswagen jetta tdi. 51mpg

51 mpg!!! FTMFW

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

a4's are pretty weird cause they are turbos, and they are very picky. you have to run the car a certian way in order for it to stay in good running condition. my grandpartents had a a4 2.0T and they never ever drove it hard or far at all. after about a year or 2 the oil sludged up under the valve cover and it needed a new engine. i dont think they put more than 10,000 miles on it.

my friend drove the same car, same year and everything...he redlined it on almost a daily basis and the thing ran like a champ and he still drives it. we used to go on longer trips too for snowboarding and shit. rule of thumb for a4's...you just have to run it hard...

my parents both have a6 wagons and they have been running fine snice we got them like 4 years ago...*knock on wood :D

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean