Don't you hate when people lie about there system breaking windows!

What do you mean? my slugs are universal and can take 3 or 4 inch vc's... and they are made out of kryptonite and love to take long walks on the beach and are masters of long division.... 18 volts LMFAO what is his car powered by a cordless drill? hahahahaha

Yes.. People come in all the time in the shop I work at talking about breaking windows.. Or hitting like 160-220dbs.. I just tell them cool story bro. <_<

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Not sure if it was changed since you posted but i'm not seeing anything about breaking glass...? but all in all yea he's exaggerating but sometimes you gotta if you wanna sell used stuff lol just not quite as much as he has haha

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

What do you mean? my slugs are universal and can take 3 or 4 inch vc's... and they are made out of kryptonite and love to take long walks on the beach and are masters of long division.... 18 volts LMFAO what is his car powered by a cordless drill? hahahahaha

people do run 18v for audio in the competition world

i know right hahaha

dude called me yesterday and said

"i see your selling a box for 2 10s"

i was like "yes sir"

"he said i got 2 t3 10s brand new pretty much broke my back and front window in my mustang and broke my trunk hit 160db they are loud"

i said ok which t3s?

"he said the t.600s i was like lol?

people do run 18v for audio in the competition world

did you not catch the sarcasm in my post? And most I've ever seen is 16 volts.

im pretty sure every post here will be sarcastic lol

i wish i would have bought some good audio stuff like sony :/ LMAO people tell me sony subwoofers and amps are cheaper and better then about anything other than kicker and JL im like .... :orly3::noob::No:

Had a guy stop in about a week ago saying his buddy had a car that toured the world doing 180's with 1 12 in a box he made, it was so loud it gave people nose bleeds and was outlawed by iasca. I hear crazy crap all day long, and it makes me happy :yahoo:

Archived