Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My gains aren't set right. I had them set with a dd-1 on my old box but when I changed boxes we changed some of the settings on my amp. Because of tuning I have to watch my clipping. Once I change amps I will have to get my next amp done.

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

Posted

I could not throw up vids because I can't use my iphone as a ipod and camara at the same time. And I don't have any cd's so I will burn me 1 tonight.

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

Posted

My gains aren't set right. I had them set with a dd-1 on my old box but when I changed boxes we changed some of the settings on my amp. Because of tuning I have to watch my clipping. Once I change amps I will have to get my next amp done.

Do u remember the settings on the headunit like volume and sub level

Posted

My headunit doesn't clip at full tilt when i put it on the dd-1.

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

OK guys I am upping my "POWA" I am going up to 2 d9's strapped.

IMG_0836.jpg

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

Posted

Sold my saz-2500 I was only moving my speakers like half an inch.......

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

Posted

hmm. RD Audio huh? There was some beef regarding that company 2 years ago. Anyways, I can't wait for the new vid with more power!

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

yeah 10k on those are gonna bang gotta get more batteries if anyone knows someone selling their bank let me know. I need like 4 to 6 and prefer to pick em up shipping sucks.

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

Posted

Well, If they would hurry up and call me back either I am picking up 4 kenetik 2000's or 4 shuriken bt100's either way I will have the bank to wired down to .5 strapped. Now we are talking powering these subs. I know I will be over 10k after rise. I will goto a show this sunday so I will update with some pics as we remove the box place all the batteries in the spare well and replace the box and seal it all off.

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8754 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...