Thomas B Posted April 3, 2012 Author Report Posted April 3, 2012 O.K. since one of my xl's went and crapped out on me I got me a lvl 5 18". This is hittin for 1 sub 1 amp. Gonna add the other amp this week. in port wars this week i did a 167.2 on 4 batteries and 1 d9 tuned to 42 hz. I am going to add the other d9 and 2 batteries and tune it over 50 and try to break the 170 I have been searching for. 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
ryanFA5 Posted April 14, 2012 Report Posted April 14, 2012 Did you upgrade the alternator at all? 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
POPLERO Posted April 14, 2012 Report Posted April 14, 2012 I will say that is very nice work, and to able to get two 15s in there.. wow. and now a 170 coming with a single 18.. daem my deww, that's good shit. 2008 TBSS Black Granite Alpine CDA-117 Clarion EQS746 AudioQue Supertweets @ dash Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors Alpine PDX-f4 Second Skin DampPro KNUkonceptz Wiring DCpower 270amp alt Optima YT underhood *temp Two15DCxls Hifonics bxi2610 *temp saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.
knowledge Posted April 14, 2012 Report Posted April 14, 2012 more powa REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Thomas B Posted April 23, 2012 Author Report Posted April 23, 2012 You can see my integra in there. 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.