My first vehicle is a jeep wrangler with a hardtop. I had put a small system in it but as time went by I kept upgrading the system. By the time i relized i needed a different vehicle to accommodate my growing system i discovered my jeep depreciated to much in value to sell at this time.

So i have tried to squeeze a decent size system in my tiny jeep. An unusual thing to do to such a vehicle...

00007170ck.jpg

First I added a head unit. Its a Sony CDXM800. I bought it from a vendor at a fair. My first upgrade, i didn't know what i was buying. I just took whatever the guy was selling :blush:

Then I added a computer with a 7" touchscreen.

03x6006vx.jpg

Sound deadener was next. 2 layers of damplifier with 2 rolls of peal & seal on top. A little heat wave here and some overkill there. 6 yards of ensolite is on its way in the mail.

63689750mr7.jpg

Then i threw in some amplifiers and several subs, many feet of 0 guage, and multiple speakers... pics later.

1 yellow top battery. I think its the biggest model made.

0000966ki3.jpg

Lol looks your watering your amp with some garden hose :P Looks nice tho man good job. BTW what kinda wire is that?

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg