DC Sound Lab

Level 3 DC smellyCould

Okay, thanks.. sorry for being such a :noob: is there a site about everyyyything so i can non-stop read, so i can actually know what the eff im doing? 12volt.com?

your at a good place right now. ive learned everything i need to know off this site.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

I'd rather not clutter the site with more dumb questions than i have in the past.

No such thing as a dumb question (usually :rofl: ). All joking aside, your best bet is to search the forum for setting amplifier gains. Steve has some great videos on how to do this on you tube. Really it's going to save you a TON of money to buy a DD-1 and follow the directions. Good luck!

I'd rather not clutter the site with more dumb questions than i have in the past.

No such thing as a dumb question (usually :rofl: ). All joking aside, your best bet is to search the forum for setting amplifier gains. Steve has some great videos on how to do this on you tube. Really it's going to save you a TON of money to buy a DD-1 and follow the directions. Good luck!

Will be buying one very soon. Also will be reading aaaaaaaaaalot. Then possibly buy something that will safely handle the power i want. Gunna be learning alot tired of being the :noob: in the forum. :good:

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Yeah, so have I haha. I would just rather read than ask dumb questions. That are obvious to most people but not me lol such as the one above.

I've been into car audio since I was about 14 and I'm 34 now and I have learned more in the last couple of years from this site than I could even imagined.

Yeah, so have I haha. I would just rather read than ask dumb questions. That are obvious to most people but not me lol such as the one above.

I've been into car audio since I was about 14 and I'm 34 now and I have learned more in the last couple of years from this site than I could even imagined.

Well you sir, got a head start on me. I was into it when i was.. 16 now 17 trying to progress.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

the way ive learned is by asking questions and browsing the forums..see a thread that looks interesting? open it and do some reading. good way to learn..or at least its helped me alot :drink40:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4