1 Viper 5701 Alarm, remote starter 175.00 Shipped to lower 48

2 Viper Smart Start VSM200 175.00 Shipped to lower 48

3 Nexgen Xpresskit DBALL 58.00 Shipped to lower 48

4 506t Audio Sensor DEI 23.00 Shipped to lower 48

5 508d Dual Zone Motion sensor DEI 32.00 Shipped to lower 48

6 520t Battery Backup DEI 32.00 Shipped to lower 48

7 530t Power Window Automation DEI 43.00 Shipped to lower 48

8 (2)513t Mini Piezo Sirens DEI 12.00 Shipped EACH to lower 48

Buy it all, and I'll do it for 520 Shipped to lower 48. Saving you about 50 bucks if you bought it all seperate...

The Viper 5701 alarm is at North Olmsted Mercedes still, with Jim Shields, who is a trusted person and fabrication genius on here. But its mine, and when it sells, I'll pick it up and ship it out to the lucky person.

388296_101235939995181_100003263251554_6193_1599672347_n.jpg

Edited by Boilermaker-744

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Are you selling everything together or seperatly too?

I have one person I'm waiting on getting back to me, but if he doesnt take it, I'm selling it individually, or together as I stated... LOL...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

That smart start module is worth the money, I love mine, good luck with the sale. Did u get my pm on the batts?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

prob a long shot but do you have any LED valet switches for DEI?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

will the smart start work on an android phone? Also will these work everywhere regardless of how far i am from the truck as long as my phone has signal? I still cant get that question answered about it. Please let me know!!

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

will the smart start work on an android phone? Also will these work everywhere regardless of how far i am from the truck as long as my phone has signal? I still cant get that question answered about it. Please let me know!!

yes, and yes, your remote will let you know if you park in a "deadzone" meaning regaurdless if your phone has service you cant control it from a distance

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Yes, smart start will work with Android as long as u download the free app. You must register the smart start and get the yearly service which is $50 a year or $120 for 3 years (last I checked). This service is awesome since it let's u keep tabs on your vehicle as well as assisting with towing and emergencies. My truck died and they covered the first $75 for the tow fees. And from what I can tell yes as long as u have service, you can arm, disarm, start, etc your vehicle.furthest distance I've tried was 2 miles and it worked lol.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Cool, so basically the smart connect gets connected to its own network similar to a cell phone right? Also how hard are these to install? Does it come with the guide to tell you what wire goes into where for the 5901's brain? Sorry for the stupid questions i just wanted to see if this will work as the college im going to in the spring is huge and i wanted to keep tabs on my truck when its there since my stock remote doesnt work well in concrete buildings like my cell phone does.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Cool, so basically the smart connect gets connected to its own network similar to a cell phone right? Also how hard are these to install? Does it come with the guide to tell you what wire goes into where for the 5901's brain? Sorry for the stupid questions i just wanted to see if this will work as the college im going to in the spring is huge and i wanted to keep tabs on my truck when its there since my stock remote doesnt work well in concrete buildings like my cell phone does.

comes with all directions and such, it does hook to its own satelites and such, as long as your phone has service and your car is not in a dead zone you will be able to control it and see whats going on with it, you can also control your house alarm with the same app too, its pretty cool

sorry for blowing up your thread ryan, im done lol

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg