Jump to content

Rainbow components???


CleanSierra

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, I'm not expecting a bunch of(or any) responses to this topic, but was curious about the company Rainbow. I know there are a few guys in the forum rockin these products, but was curious if we had any retailers ON this forum. They look interesting, but I'm not sure if they'd be way over my head as far as picky and needing imaged in very certain ways. I realize the company has several different lines of product, and was curious to get any input of guys that have ran them or heard them.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I used to run them in my car, I had the Dream Line 6.5" comps. I loved how they sounded, were perfectly fine off axis and had a very smooth, warm sound to them. The midbass wasnt anything to write home about but also wasnt so bad that I regretted the purchase. The one thing I didnt care for was the rinky dink inline xover, ended up blowing them actually. Ran them active for a while and they were nice, I'd def buy some again, but maybe a model with a better xover this time.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

Talk to OrionStang on here. He runs a couple sets of them in his doors. I've heard them in his car and they sounded great.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

 

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

 

Posted

I knew Orion ran them, but he's the only guy I knew for sure. I'd really want to hear them, since I prefer silks, I thought Rainbows might be a good option for me. I hate overly bright highs.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1234 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...