Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

2011 Dodge ram 1500

It'll look like this. This box is what I'm currently running 22wx23Tx34L. Picture is before I carpeted the box, just a test fit to make sure it worked/fit

IMG_20111122_190129.jpg

Edited by SS4Luck

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp
Posted

you may try subs up ported to the drivers side towards the wall..could be louder but maybe not..but thats what id try

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

I don't have room for anything but subs up port to the pass angers side or forward. The rear wall and side next to the door are less than 1/2" away from the walls. I wish I could take the other section of back sear out but I have to pick up/drop 2 kids everyday and need the backseats

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp
Posted

I will be building a box this week for 2 xl 18s and will be using a window brace. Keep an eye out for the build log and it will make sense.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 734 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...