Cajun Butter FTW..I been doing them for years.. Get you a nice turkey cooker, with the removable basket..Get a few gallons of peanut oil. Inject the turkey with Tony C's Cajun Butter. Rub the outside of your bird with Tony C's Creole Seasoning. Cut a slit under your turkeys wings where they meat the body so the wings will get done all the way to the bone. Make sure that you have the recommended amout of oil in your cooker so your oil doesn't boil over and burst into flames...Bring your oil up to 350-375 degrees. Lower your bird in very slowly and be carefull not to spill oil or get splatter on you. Drop the bird in the oil. For every pound your turkey weighs cook usually 3 minutes to 3 and a half minutes per pound...When it is done take it out, let it drain the excess oil out, cut and serve...UMMMM I can't wait for Thursday...

http://www.tonychachere.com/

Thats what it looks like..Down here in the south you can get it from anywhere..I know Wal Mart supercenters carry it..I don't know how it is on the West and East coast or up north. In the south we use it on just about everything. Eggs, Grits, Potatoes...anything you can put salt on I substitute Tony C's...It is off the chain...You guys would love it..Cajun seasoning at its finest!!

Never have been too fond of Tony Chachere myself but it is really good on pizza :lol:

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves