MikeJones Posted December 10, 2011 Author Report Posted December 10, 2011 Yeh would like a LVL3 and a Lethal Injection too round out the companys DONT FORGET 2 SUB......getting close, i think at 750 ill do a randomizer and pick first winner
LoudBimmer Posted December 10, 2011 Report Posted December 10, 2011 I wanna win that DD 9515 and SUndown Z
cjvue Posted December 10, 2011 Report Posted December 10, 2011 I like these kind of test... I'm tuned in! My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
MikeJones Posted December 10, 2011 Author Report Posted December 10, 2011 I wanna win that DD 9515 and SUndown Z Those will prolly be higher subs.....if i get too 750 itll be one of the lower line subs
MikeJones Posted December 17, 2011 Author Report Posted December 17, 2011 New boxes coming: BIG thanks too JBLcamry.....Mr Kirby is ya nasty
cjN Posted December 17, 2011 Report Posted December 17, 2011 Thats pretty neat. Cant wait to see this 2x sundown audio sa 12's Crescendo BC2000 kinetik 1800, 1400. Rockford punch 5,25 component set MB QUART ONYX 4.80 Mechman 270a alt
Airborne Posted December 17, 2011 Report Posted December 17, 2011 Great idea! Those enclosures look clean as hell too! I am starting to plan a wall in my 91 VR4 and was going to use SA8's but a couple 15's would be bad ass too. Looking forward to the results!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.