Need help building a pc

in phase II 30 more bucks and you can get the 560ti superclocked. i have one and its a pretty decent card.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130651

btw i also built a pc not to long ago and i was like you i wanted a 800 dollar limit. I ended up spending 1600 lol

Thanks I'll keep that in mind.

And hell yeah, it seems building a PC is just like building a system in your car... A damn money trap, lmfao!

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

yea thats one sexy case. not gunna lie. but i still nuthug NZXT. and do as steveo said. get the avga 560 ti. its a beast. for the money. i know people that have that a similar specs to your tower and can run skyrim at nearly full graphics and still keep their fps up. just saying.. im my stage 3 ill have 2 of them beasts in SLI. :drinks:

thats a nice case but it seems a little small i got this case and the wires hide through the back and the outcome looks very clean.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146067

It also has many places to put alot of fans incase you want to overclock.

how did you ninja my case. you bastard... lol thats what my stage 3 will be in.

uh, i didnt thread dump... you uh should get the case in purple. itll add debeezzzzz. :peepwall:

yea thats one sexy case. not gunna lie. but i still nuthug NZXT. and do as steveo said. get the avga 560 ti. its a beast. for the money. i know people that have that a similar specs to your tower and can run skyrim at nearly full graphics and still keep their fps up. just saying.. im my stage 3 ill have 2 of them beasts in SLI. :drinks:

Yea man i have a NXZT phantom and i love it the wires are easy to hide and it has alot of room. Plus you can put like 7 fans and it will keep your temps low. Also the 560ti in sli is alittle better than the 580 and cheaper. With one 560ti i run battlefield 3 all ultra with 40fps its not the best but it works for me. :woot:

I've just never been plastic cases, this case is aluminum and just feels... quality. I also like the fact that the front door is lockable, so I'm gonna stick with this one.

Thanks for the suggestions though!

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived