Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch

2013 2014 2016

My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer 

Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s

Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg

Adv-3 163s+

2016 TOP DOG national champion

Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/

Old

Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/

Posted

That link looks effy :shrug:

If some one coud tell me how to make it show the video instead of the link I would :)

Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch

2013 2014 2016

My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer 

Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s

Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg

Adv-3 163s+

2016 TOP DOG national champion

Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/

Old

Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/

Posted

That link looks effy :shrug:

I clicked it without even thinking and it brought me to YouTube. No worries. Although I should probably look before clicking more LOL!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

thanks idk wht im doing wrong

Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch

2013 2014 2016

My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer 

Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s

Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg

Adv-3 163s+

2016 TOP DOG national champion

Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/

Old

Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 6115 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...