alright, so my psu went out, so i replaced it with a stock 160w and it started up fine and kept restarting, so i went out tonight and baught a new 520 watt psu, i plugged it all in and now my monitor won't turn on, did i do something wrong? I hope i didnt fry my mobo in the process, i wouldnt think that would fry my mobo, any advice will be tried/considered! Thanks!

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

The monitor turns on, it gets power. The start screen and shit doesnt pop up, it isnt getting signal, from the cpu.

Edited by cjN

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Just so I understand.

1) Power supply died

2) Swapped in old 160 watt unit and it booted but kept restarting

3) Bought a new 520 watt and put it in

4) Computer AND monitor won't turn on? Or computer will turn on but monitor won't?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Computer turns on fine, the monitor isnt getting signal, let me see if i can take a quick video and upload it. Dont know if itll work, but give me a few. And yes it kept restarting and i stopped trying after 2 times, figured it was pulling too much power for a little psu. And it doesnt help i'm tired and trying to explain this. Lol

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

there, i'm just assuming i didnt hook it up tight enough like stated above.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Silly monitor. Why u no get signal. Do you have a dedicated video card? If so, do you have the monitor plugged into that or the on-board output?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I am going to ask you the stupid question here did you plug all the connectors from the psu to the motherboard and GPU assuming its a pci-e card?

like the gpu

4/8 pin power to the motherboard

and the 20/24 pin.

and did you check to make sure everything is still seated correctly in the motherboard?

Edited by arcadeguest

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Did you make sure that your video card is in the mobo all the way? I know that one side of my old video card was a bitch to get in all the way and my picture would cut in and out. If you have an onboard video card then all I can think of is just to make sure all your cables are in good.

Edited by SoundOfViolence

Fi X12

AQ750

Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u