~ iPad inDash SQ Rebuild ~ Scion tC 2006 Old Alpines, Sundown, Pioneer, Mechman

Well I've got some bad news. CT scan came back and my nose is pretty messed up. It's fractured in several places and I cant breathe out of it so I need to get surgery.

Good news is I finished resining the inside...it's drying now and it looks awesome inside.

Next is to finish putting the box together, fiberglass the top piece of the brace, then sand the whole thing and stain the box!

Should be done today and then after a couple days for everything to cure, I'll be installing the system

Here's some pics of the resin curing.

0383DCAC-33D8-4C7E-A3F0-C8F4D887BBCF-1749-00000123566E4AFF.jpg

05179499-587E-4358-9C8F-81FF00C0808F-1749-000001234A3F7957.jpg

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Awesome paid business trips can't beat that dude! Plan to come during a show or something instead of individual meets

Yeah I am hoping to gear my next trip to Cali around the time of a larger comp so that I can try and see all of you guys from the West Coast at once. We stayed in Berkeley the last time I was there and rented a car to visit a place the owner of my company owns in Napa Valley, visited San Fran but never did make it down to LA or go to Sac to visit Meade like I wanted. This time around I may rent a separate truck so that I can visit a few spots myself.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Awesome paid business trips can't beat that dude! Plan to come during a show or something instead of individual meets

Yeah I am hoping to gear my next trip to Cali around the time of a larger comp so that I can try and see all of you guys from the West Coast at once. We stayed in Berkeley the last time I was there and rented a car to visit a place the owner of my company owns in Napa Valley, visited San Fran but never did make it down to LA or go to Sac to visit Meade like I wanted. This time around I may rent a separate truck so that I can visit a few spots myself.

well if you land in LAX man hmu I'll give you a demo for sure!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

well if you land in LAX man hmu I'll give you a demo for sure!

I never get to land in LAX the times we went last year each time I landed in San Fran and caught a cab over to Berkeley which I learned the hard way is a very expensive cab ride.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

lol california is just expensive. Price of living standard here I guess.

Who has a few sundown audio things?

I have 2 sa 12's in my closet too lol...

081C68BC-6F77-4D58-A639-75B2CB33B9A3-1749-00000128EC7F61F0.jpg

2 Zv2 Custom built 12's, SAZ 4500, SAZ 200.4 and that's not counting the shit load of Sundown parts lingering in my garage while I learn how to build woofers. Up next will be a pair of...wait that's a secret but it will be Sundown and they will be sexy.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived