Quick Carpet Help

ive done this a few times and generaly you start in the center of the corner and work your way out to the strait edges, when wrapping your carpet youll need to make slits and overlap them and double cut, meaning cut through both at the same time, you might get away with 3 to 5 cuts, on that corner , oh also theres a tool called a carpet tractor, it has a bunch of small teeth on a roller, you roll it across your seams, it helps to blend them together.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

ive done this a few times and generaly you start in the center of the corner and work your way out to the strait edges, when wrapping your carpet youll need to make slits and overlap them and double cut, meaning cut through both at the same time, you might get away with 3 to 5 cuts, on that corner , oh also theres a tool called a carpet tractor, it has a bunch of small teeth on a roller, you roll it across your seams, it helps to blend them together.

Oh ok. I was trying to start at one straight edge and move around the whole corner. I'll give it a shot, thanks. Is the carpet tractor something I can come back and do whenever?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

its better to have it while your putting together, it will make the whole job look that much better.

pioneer m650 pros

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

i through this together real quick, basic tools, knife, spray glue,carpet tractor, after the carpet is attached to one side and your ready to wrap the edges, split your carpet in the center, fold them over and make a clean cut through both at the same time, fold them back spray with glue and put them together, take your tractor and roll over carpet seam until its not visible anymore. repeat until done, how many cuts will depend on carpet thickness and radious. hope this helps

2vuatxv.jpg

mtrxhx.jpg

2ez1tzr.jpg

t0lstl.jpg

pioneer m650 pros

hell yeah that looks great, good job.

pioneer m650 pros