well if all goes good will pretty much be done with the engine this weekend the engine in the broncos gettin pulled out too so by next week it will all be done.....hopefully

tommrow i ll prob stay home from school go get parts blasted and new parts and paint so....

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

Are you doing this with a kit? Or do you have to fab all the brackets and mounts yourself?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Oh, there is love...

I'm just not mechanically inclined enough, yet, to comment smartly.

Over all the engine is coming along nice.

dude i saw ur dash ur doin pretty good btw how hatd was it thinkin bout doin it in this?

The nice thing about the older vehicles is the dash comes out in pieces, as supposed to one big chuck. Then you would need to find a dash that would fit... I would say, if you want to change the dash, make a new one from scratch. Especially if you have access to a work shop/garage. It will probably be a little easier.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Are you doing this with a kit? Or do you have to fab all the brackets and mounts yourself?

no brakets or kit needed the 4.0 is the same block as the 2.9 just bored out bigger from the factory sit it bolts right up with all the existing mounts uses the same tranny everything only differences are the serpentine style belt and uses a coil pack instead of distibutor

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

Oh, there is love...

I'm just not mechanically inclined enough, yet, to comment smartly.

Over all the engine is coming along nice.

dude i saw ur dash ur doin pretty good btw how hatd was it thinkin bout doin it in this?

The nice thing about the older vehicles is the dash comes out in pieces, as supposed to one big chuck. Then you would need to find a dash that would fit... I would say, if you want to change the dash, make a new one from scratch. Especially if you have access to a work shop/garage. It will probably be a little easier.

thxs might try to put an old f 100 dash in here see how it looks

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

well i had the alternator and starter rebuilt today any one kno how hard it would be to take the aternator apart to paint it?

on a side note been thinkin bout doin a dash swap in this thought about an 2nd gen explorer then maybee a f 100 but i think if i do it i ll do it with a fox body mustangs but thats for later

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

download2-1.jpg

heater controls i pulled out of that spare explorer hopin they will work or i can fab them to wook in the explorer

download1.jpg

gonna try and do the same with the light switch

download6.jpg

a/c pulled out of the explorer.......hate the dirty lines so i will clean it up later

download7.jpg

p/s pump hate how dirty the fuild was the guy i bought the car from was way to lazy to ever flush and change it

download5.jpg

had to pull the pulley in the auto zone parking lot in the rain/snow with a loaner puller and crappy loaner wrenches because i was stupid and forgot my tools and wasn t about to dive 30 mins to go get them agian fianlly got it off though

download4.jpg

the alternator and starter after i had them both rebuilt

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

You my friend have patients! Putting '94ish parts into and '88.

:popcorn:

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Archived