Does this look right?

Im going to be wiring my truck up soon and I just want to make sure this is right/will work.

All wiring is 1/0 XS Power (CCA)

2dqlh0k.jpg

Edited by SS4Luck

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

Im going to be wiring my truck up soon and I just want to make sure this is right/will work.

2dqlh0k.jpg

Wiring looks correct to me except the amp has 2 inputs and 1 ground? I feel like this is a proper circuit but could be done better. I'd probably ground both rear batts and the amp all together on the frame. And I'd put a single run of cable between the + on the rear batts bussbar style.

Also, fuses mofukka!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I think most guys run the alt positive only to the front battery, and then do runs from that battery to the back batteries. And also put a run or two between the rear batteries. But I would wait for somebody more knowledgeable to chime in before changing anything.

2008 Toyota Corolla

-Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs

Positive off alt to front battery, front battery to rear no way you are tying 5 lines of 0 to an alt that will just be a mess.

Now if you wanna help yourself out some running a ground from front battery to rear batteries. Ground is as important as positive.

Edited by Nexes

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

Positive off alt to front battery, front battery to rear no way you are tying 5 lines of 0 to an alt that will just be a mess.

Now if you wanna help yourself out some running a ground from front battery to rear batteries. Ground is as important as positive.

With where the post is I could run 5. They would fan fairly nicely off of the side of the engine and run down to the frame. My battery is tucked inbetween my brake booster, hood prop and fuse boxes. The less I have coming off of it the easier my life will be. When I get the alt on I will look at the arrangement for 5 and double check, but if my math is right it can be done.

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

2dqlh0k.jpg

Wiring looks correct to me except the amp has 2 inputs and 1 ground? I feel like this is a proper circuit but could be done better. I'd probably ground both rear batts and the amp all together on the frame. And I'd put a single run of cable between the + on the rear batts bussbar style.

Also, fuses mofukka!

The amp has 2 ground i forgot one lol.

Ill look into the bussbar, never thought of that.

I didnt forget fuses, Im usign the trackpad on my laptop and no way in phuck i was going through and addint tiny little fuses boxes to each line lol. There will be a 300A fuse in every run

Any reason to ground them all at the same place? I could do the batts in one place but the amp would be seperate, its going to be on the other side of the truck and im trying to minimize drilling holes in my floor board

Edited by SS4Luck

lol

do alt + to d2700, then d2700 to the first 3100, then first 3100 to second 3100. you dont need 5 runs of 0 gauge coming off the alternator going every which way. as for the grounds on the rear batts, just hook both together and then off of one of them, go to frame.

that drawing seems correct to me, only possible diffrence would be using some bus bars to connect the batteries, but what you got there is legit.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

So where exactly would you put the bussbar, just between the rear batteries? If so how many rns would you put to the bar itself?

Ill be running a little north of 5K RMS so it would have to be decently thick aluminum correct?

Then as far as making a bussbar for the grounds I am 100% lost on the. I would need someone to help me with a diagram/detailed list of how the heck to do that lol

Edited by SS4Luck

lol