RMS Dissapointment.

Thanks dude...i appreciate it. But with me, I just think paying $600 and gettin 2 new HDC3's would be easier and cheaper than a recone for one btl, and another working, or basket and recone of another btl. Not to mention alot less work.

Not to mention more money put it to power it.

mivtCK.png

ive ran 2 hdc3s on a single 2200 @.5 walled. it still got pretty loud. i eventually added another 2200 but you should be pretty happy everyone that heard it was VERY surprised it was on such low power

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Thanks dude...i appreciate it. But with me, I just think paying $600 and gettin 2 new HDC3's would be easier and cheaper than a recone for one btl, and another working, or basket and recone of another btl. Not to mention alot less work.

Not to mention more money put it to power it.

one comes fully assembled, the other comes with the basket, all you would have to do is sand it down and recone it...

but its your money, i was just giving you an idea, i personally would rather run the BTLs over the HDC3s, but thats just my opinion

not saying that the HDC3s are bad or anything, they are great subs, I just think once you get higher power, the BTLs will handle it better

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ive ran 2 hdc3s on a single 2200 @.5 walled. it still got pretty loud. i eventually added another 2200 but you should be pretty happy everyone that heard it was VERY surprised it was on such low power

What kinda power bank did you have to have to supply that 2200 on .5ohms? I had a stock alt, 0guage runs, and two optima reds, and still had significant voltage drop.

mivtCK.png

What kinda power bank did you have to have to supply that 2200 on .5ohms? I had a stock alt, 0guage runs, and two optima reds, and still had significant voltage drop.

i had a kinetik 2400, and 1800 with stock alt and big 3 done. It handled it very well and ive ran those 2200s at .35 a piece with no problems but that was with another battery and 270a alt those AQ amps are fuckin beastly. i would swap out those optimas though..

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

i had a kinetik 2400, and 1800 with stock alt and big 3 done. It handled it very well and ive ran those 2200s at .35 a piece with no problems but that was with another battery and 270a alt those AQ amps are fuckin beastly. i would swap out those optimas though..

Oh don't worry...I mean, I'm keepin the red under the hood, but I'm getting three group 32's for my back bank. I know I'm gonna catch hell for using them, but i got my reasons.

mivtCK.png

one comes fully assembled, the other comes with the basket, all you would have to do is sand it down and recone it...

but its your money, i was just giving you an idea, i personally would rather run the BTLs over the HDC3s, but thats just my opinion

not saying that the HDC3s are bad or anything, they are great subs, I just think once you get higher power, the BTLs will handle it better

Right, I got that. But, I already got on BTL that needs a recone...so thats about 150. Then another $300 for the basket, motor, and recone on the second one. Well, now that I write it out, it is cheaper. But on the other end, I have no Idea how to recone a sub. Never tried it.

mivtCK.png

reconing is quite easy. there is a tutorial in the videos section on reconing a sub. And on YT, there're quite a few.

BASS MEKANIK RECORDS

"Audio Implosion" & "SubSonic Guillotine" available anywhere digital music is sold!

2007 Ford Focus

(NOTE: My cousin's build I helped him with)

Pioneer H/U

(4) Absolute Dome Tweeters on A & C pillars

Scosche HD683A's in front doors

Fosgate R168x2's in rear doors

SoundQubed HDS312 in custom 2.57 Ft^3 @ 30Hz

Audiopipe APCL-1800.1D

Q-Mat

Audio Technix 0 Gauge

119aH/850CCA Marine Deep Cycle batteries

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DWRhythm

reconing is quite easy. there is a tutorial in the videos section on reconing a sub. And on YT, there're quite a few.

Let me rephrase...I know how to recone...I've seen many videos. Lol. Its just I have never done it before, and I'd hate to try it and fuck something up on something that I would have alot of money tied up in. But I guess I just need to go balls deep and try it.

mivtCK.png

Archived