good quality 6.5 comps?

SS4Luck

Re Audio XXX 6.5 speakers are amazing

Ya I have seen those and they do look sick, especially cuz Ive already cut a hole in my door skin for my kicker tweeters. Problem Is I cant find shit about physical specs on them and I dont want to play the too shallow of a mounting depth game with them

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

The question you need to answer is what kind of sound do you want out of your highs the same question Clean Sierra asked? You can go with a nice set of comps that have 1" silk dome tweets and pretty good mid woofers or you can go with a set of super tweets and a set of mid woofers something like a pair of Crescendo Tweets and a pair of Selenium or Sundown NeoPro's for your mid woofers. With the right amp it won't be hard to make it loud and have it keep up with your upcoming DC's.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif