WTB 2 8 inch aeros

Craig28

like the title says i need two eight inch aero ports. one at least 9" long and another 20" long. flares would be nice but not required.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

If the flares arent required, then go to lowes, home depot or whatever and get 8" concrete former tube. You'll save plenty of cash that stuff is cheap. And the other upside is, whenever you can find some flares just slap em on.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

If the flares arent required, then go to lowes, home depot or whatever and get 8" concrete former tube. You'll save plenty of cash that stuff is cheap. And the other upside is, whenever you can find some flares just slap em on.

thats what i was thinking if i cant find any but i cant think of a way to keep em in one place without flares...

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

glue? or make a little ring to go around the outside and nail it to that.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

You mean to keep them from moving? Just screw it to the wood and use some silicone to go around the inside for an airtight seal

8" tube is big enough to have the screwdriver inside it sideways to screw it to the wood.

Edited by bassrace

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

alright thanks guys

TEAM DC