might b getting some free 22s

what up fellas yup you read it correctly....i might b getting some free 22s tomorrow...i have a bro in law that has a body shop and i guess a customer gave him some 22s that he doesn't need so he offered me them to trade him my current 18s for the 22s since he is going to try and lift his truck and will intend to use my rims for it with some big mud tires.....i was actually planning on doing the same thing and lifting my burban and throwing some bfg tires on it bit since they r free why not....what you guys think....if i make the trade i will b posting pics up tomorrow before and after....stay tuned for the switch :drink40:

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Do they have good tires? Guess it really doesn't matter. lol

well i hope they do cuz if not ima have to spend a pretty penny to put some on them...i havent seen them myself but ima check them out tomorrow...

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

BIG improvement. looks like a man's car now without the tiny ass wheels lol.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

personally i would of kept the system, no offense but with 22s the truck will kinda blend in with the crowd lol if i where to put rims it be 26s or bigger

BUT! it does look better than the 18s and for free it did improve the look :good:

Edited by BeatBox

personally i would of kept the system, no offense but with 22s the truck will kinda blend in with the crowd lol if i where to put rims it be 26s or bigger

BUT! it does look better than the 18s and for free it did improve the look :good:

Well my original plan was to lift it or put some 24's on it but since i got offered free wheels i said why not...but im still intending to lift the badboy...i found a clean ass deal for a 4 inch rancho spindle lift

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...