HatersGonnaHate Posted December 7, 2011 Author Report Posted December 7, 2011 Yea, but you using it would benefit her... My gf's car just broke down, so I can't put my old 10's in there, and I'm buying a plane ticket to send her back home for the holidays to spend with her family. She likes to make me suffer over these little things. She saw my eyes light up when the FedEx man pulled up and she's been toying with me since 2 this afternoon. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
cf2004 Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 kinda off topic but have y'all ever had your wife/girlfriend open your packagethat you are really excited to get and been waiting for? doesn't it blow?
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 7, 2011 Author Report Posted December 7, 2011 Holy excursion in your avatar lol!! But no, can't say I've had that happen. She let me open this one, it's just gonna fill me for the next 19 days! My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.