HatersGonnaHate Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 This bad boy came in the mail today and the girlfriend let me open it........... But I can't use it till after Christmas. Haven't been this stoked for Christmas since I was like 9. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 this should be in the 18+ section 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
SoCaLBaMF Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 Id break up with the girlfriend then... 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 7, 2011 Author Report Posted December 7, 2011 You're right. N8, please ban me for mature content in the general section...... Lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 7, 2011 Author Report Posted December 7, 2011 Id break up with the girlfriend then... That thought crossed my mind for a brief second, but her titties convinced me otherwise. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 watch out he might actually do it. hahahaha 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 7, 2011 Author Report Posted December 7, 2011 watch out he might actually do it. hahahaha Lol no sir, I gotta good thing going here. I might actually marry her for supporting my car audio addiction! My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 watch out he might actually do it. hahahaha Lol no sir, I gotta good thing going here. I might actually marry her for supporting my car audio addiction! ha i was talking about N8 baning you! 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 7, 2011 Author Report Posted December 7, 2011 watch out he might actually do it. hahahaha Lol no sir, I gotta good thing going here. I might actually marry her for supporting my car audio addiction! ha i was talking about N8 baning you! Good fucking point. N8, don't ban me. Make me a mod instead My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Lbox88 Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 Meh, my wife told me the same thing. Then When I got it I just took it and started using it. She still hasn't said anything yet. Might have something to do with the fact that I just put 2 12's in her car and will be putting a new HU in too lolol. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.