FI & AQ Focus: BTL 18's Walled.

Oh snap i just realized by looking at the pic of your tracking. you live in SC. Me too! I live in Summerville but i go to school in Spartanburg. Like 2-3 hours away. haha Not too many South Carolinians on here. Keep up the good work. gonna be a beast wall.

Thanx bro...i stay near myrtle beach. About an hour or so away.

mivtCK.png

Wat amps and electrical you running

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Wat amps and electrical you running

I'm using AQ2200 for my power horses on the subs, and a small Hifonics ZXi4406 for my mids and highs. I'm a short time away from gettin my second AQ, and by that time I should be on my way with this wall. I plan on having a total of 4...2 for each sub. But as for electrical, its all stock at the moment. Powerbastards.com has a 220a alt for around $350 and DC has a 270a alt for around $530, but I havent decided which one I am going to get yet. Not to mention that changing it on this small ass car is a bitch, which is the main reason I haven't even done my big 3 yet...

mivtCK.png

so far so gd like to see ppl usen focus , yours lk gd

I didn't start this shit until I seen your focus on Meade's channel. Well, i didn't start it so intenesly. I had a box behind the back seats and all, but I was too scared to tear shit out. Once I saw how you had your setup, I wanted to copy it and do something similar. So I was like fuck it and took everything out. Then me and the g/f broke up, and I was free too build a wall, so I started doing what I really wanted to do.

mivtCK.png

Archived