glassing a box

SS4Luck

I'm going to be building a new tower in my back seat for my XLs and I'd like to glad it and paint it to match my truck with some airbrushed accents.etc. Is there a writeup on how to glass?? I've never done it before and would like to attempt it myself

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

there's threads dedicated to glassing. it's not hard, just read some threads people have on it. groundpounder2k2 has a whole section to himself with some CRAZY projects he's done with tons and tons of pictures. can't go wrong learning from him.

Also quite a few of us here are also members at fiberglassforums.com that whole site is dedicated to answering this question. But do yourself a favor and search around before posting!

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

Also quite a few of us here are also members at fiberglassforums.com that whole site is dedicated to answering this question. But do yourself a favor and search around before posting!

Will do thanks!

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

Archived