• MasterCoogle
    • mrwigglezdj
    • JCM1689
    • LSN2
    • amatt85
    • braingetter
    • Big Oki
    • P-Stone

I hope the right setup gets the crown, although Oki is in another league this still is only one league, and his system deserves the top spot, anyone that thinks otherwise needs to compare everyones setups again...

Besides, I aint hating on you Pstone, but another guy got turned down because his system wasnt complete, and I dont see yours complete either.... nominations started on nov 1st and your low end was still in progress...

I aint trying to stir up a hornets nest cuz I know u got a lot of friends here, but nismo should have never been turned down or you shouldnt have been allowed this month, as of up to date the system isnt finished.....

Its my thoughts, not to hate and I'm not a sore butt either, the only reason I nominated myself was to see how many people that dont know me like my kandy slab.....

Lsn does have a point about the voting on here.....

well nismo is still under 50% complete of his system done. we want at least 80% completion for SOTM. thats still pushing it. I noticed Pstone wasnt completely done on his "lower end" but i knew he would be done before voting time so i let that one go. I mean steve david and all the other mods decided that nismos is not ready yet, but hey were only mods and admins what do we know.
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I mean steve david and all the other mods decided that nismos is not ready yet, but hey were only mods and admins what do we know.

right??????????????? :unsure::unsure:

I didnt know u asked tha bosses about it, All we see is your comment Chode....

From the outside looking in all we see is U telling someone he isnt done, only complete setups...

Then someone else not done at the time of his nomination...

Dont make a big deal out of this, cuz I aint trippin...

I was just pointing out from your own wording it looks like it is a lil biased round here from a few peeps...

I'm just a 29 year old bass head with 14 years experience with an above average IQ that gave my opinion on how I see things , what do i know??????? :P:P:P

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

right??????????????? :unsure::unsure:

I didnt know u asked tha bosses about it, All we see is your comment Chode....

From the outside looking in all we see is U telling someone he isnt done, only complete setups...

Then someone else not done at the time of his nomination...

Dont make a big deal out of this, cuz I aint trippin...

I was just pointing out from your own wording it looks like it is a lil biased round here from a few peeps...

I'm just a 29 year old bass head with 14 years experience with an above average IQ that gave my opinion on how I see things , what do i know??????? :P:P:P

and im not making a big deal out of it.

i was put in charge of SOTM. i take no bias what so ever. i try to be as fair as possible. if you would have said this sooner i would have said the same thing. weve stated in past SOTMs that incomplete vehicles will not be taken in. Last month we though assmans van was complete. he told us otherwise (we all though he was done) and he backed out honorably. sometimes lil slip ups happen but i felt it was fair to keep pstone in the race because i knew he had a lil more to go but it would be done before voting. which it was. hes just doing minor things now and side items which if there not complete its ok. like said before we want at least 80% completion but more is always better. nismo does not meet the requirements as of yet. i see his month possibly comming up soon. i want no bitterness towards anyone (me to you, you to me, anyone to anyone) if this comes up again please let me know right away and we will situate it behind closed doors and whatever action takes place i will gladly announce.

so im sorry for the confusion. im glad you brought this up so it could be cleared up. if it happens agan please let me know right away and it will be taken care of, that goes out to everyone.

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

I don't see the huge deal really... I've had the truck together and been driving it since the 10th. As far as complete though... it's never going to be finished, just like the Suburban is never going to be finished - There is always stuff to do, re-do, fix up, add, etc... I'm already planning some kicks and glassing the doors in the Sausage, but that dosn't mean anything. It's done untill I take it apart again, just like any car stereo... :blink:

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

I completly understand ya chode, and hats off to you pstone for being able to produce something so stealth like that nobody would even think tha slappin would be coming from ya work truck, for you to be ahead of OKI is something to be proud of....

Now lets end all this chatter and put this topic back to where it really matters..

Looks like u got ya a month there Pat... Good Job homie!!!!

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

I don't see the huge deal really... I've had the truck together and been driving it since the 10th. As far as complete though... it's never going to be finished, just like the Suburban is never going to be finished - There is always stuff to do, re-do, fix up, add, etc... I'm already planning some kicks and glassing the doors in the Sausage, but that dosn't mean anything. It's done untill I take it apart again, just like any car stereo... :blink:

a very valid point

o think thats how everyone is though

were always trying to upgrade make things perfect in our mind

then something new comes out we like

then we wanna change to see how the new stuff sounds..

my opinion/ .02cents

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

Rockford Fosgate Punch 5x7"

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg

I completly understand ya chode, and hats off to you pstone for being able to produce something so stealth like that nobody would even think tha slappin would be coming from ya work truck, for you to be ahead of OKI is something to be proud of....

Now lets end all this chatter and put this topic back to where it really matters..

Looks like u got ya a month there Pat... Good Job homie!!!!

Thanks bro! :)

I have a feeling this topic is going to be pretty hot this coming month though...

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE LAST DAY!!!!

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Archived