Kick Panels For Explorer

ChampN252

Q-logic's are formed from plastic.

Im talking fiberglassed, backed, factory matched kicks with grills

Get what you pay for.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Oh shit i didnt know you had a business i might have to throw ya some business = )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got another Q for ya bro, Pounder. I have been tring to figure out stuff in my truck, doing research and all that good stuff and figured kicks wouldn't be the best way to go. There would be no leg room (I'm not small) and I read you gotta do modifing to make them fit on drivers side. Instead I was thinking of some Meade style fiberglassing on the piece in front of the door. Could you do that cause if so, I may have found my X-mas gift? :) Oh, and price?

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

You got some strong supporters bro. I'll be getting those in due time, just gotta save a some more.

look at some of his builds if you havent already, and you'll know why he has such strong supporters. he has his own section here too. and he doesnt work for a shop i don't think. all out of his garage. and he may need to get his hands on the parts you want glassed in order to get the right fitment. but he'd know more details about it. try sending him a PM?

Got another Q for ya bro, Pounder. I have been tring to figure out stuff in my truck, doing research and all that good stuff and figured kicks wouldn't be the best way to go. There would be no leg room (I'm not small) and I read you gotta do modifing to make them fit on drivers side. Instead I was thinking of some Meade style fiberglassing on the piece in front of the door. Could you do that cause if so, I may have found my X-mas gift? :) Oh, and price?

..the biggest problem,with pieces like this...Kicks.....A pillars.....Ect............I need a donor vehicle...for fitment testing...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........