Just got system done. Lights Dim Bad

Check the ground from the installers. Pretty lame. Sanded the rest of the way around the ground and reclamped it with the nut. Seems to have helped a bit.

This where to ground the alt? I had my battery checked. Its the original from 07. 650 amp. Scoped out all my new grounds. Does the battery just need to go to the frame? There's a spot just behind where those braces meet that has a couple 1/4" holes I was thinking about using. Also priced just a Duralast Platinum 750. Think that would be sufficient with the new grounds front and back?

IMAG0221.jpg

Can I just use the Duralast for $100 or do I need a Kinteic 1800? I didn't think I was running that much juice.

Just do the big 3 and new runs to the amps and no battery for now and see what happens? I'm trying to get a game plan together for this next week.

Thanks!

diffinitly do the big 3 in 1/0, and start saving for another battery, when buying a battery wether or not you can afford a kinetic or xs or any other brand, make sure its agm, it will take the abuse better than a standard battery, when i did the big 3 on my tb i left all + and - original wires hooked up to the battery and added my 1/0 wires where they already exsisted, my ground for my amp is, from the chassi to my rear battery to my amp, then, if you had the money for wire it could be ran from the front battery to the rear battery all your choice. the more serious you get the more you will do just to satisfy yourself,i have very little dimming and i drop into the high 12's, hope this helps out. as always alot of us get impatient and go and buy stuff for the moment, take your time and buy whats going to make you happy in the long run, i believe youll be alot happier if you saved for a better battery.

Edited by Bmike

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

How many watts you running?