mrd6 Posted January 8, 2012 Report Posted January 8, 2012 did this every get resolved? I think I am having a very similar issue now... Quote My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
SnowDrifter Posted January 8, 2012 Author Report Posted January 8, 2012 did this every get resolved? I think I am having a very similar issue now... Yes, it was an issue with the amp and was repaired under warranty Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
mrd6 Posted January 9, 2012 Report Posted January 9, 2012 damn, i was worried it was the amp. Ill be calling dbr here shortly then to see what they say, thanks SnowDrifter Quote My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.