I have read that using weighted piercings aren't a good way to do it because it causEs uneven stretching Or something. And it seems like most people that I know and quite a few on here just went for it balls out :lol: a few of my former friends like went up a few sizes a week.

i just use metal peircings and they are heavy enough that they stretch themselves and mine arn't uneven. but as i seen someone else say just use vasaline i used aquaphor personally and the next size slides in on the smaller sizes i bought taper and plug together. slid taper in then just switched to plug

I started to do it.. Got to like a 16. Realized girls don't like it.. And I'll never get a good job with them here in Utah lol

hahaha you mean the girls you like don't like it my wife loves mine i think she wants me to go bigger. and im gonna get a great job even though i have mine im gonna be a mechanic it just depends what you want to do for a living as a mechanic you can damn near look however you want. and i don't just mean at some shop i mean at a chevy dealership.

edit: and my boss said as a mechainic in 4-5 years 72,000 a year would be about what i make

Dude.. I live in Utah.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Currently at 0 gauges.

Started at an 18 gauges. It took me a year and a half to get to where I am.

Till you get to about 10 gauge, you can just buy the next size up, lubricate it up and ease it in. Jumping from an 18 to a 14 isn't that bad. Once you get into the larger sizes you need to get a taper of some sort and take it really slow. Give at least two weeks of healing between size and clean you ears regularly. No one wants ear funk.

I started to do it.. Got to like a 16. Realized girls don't like it.. And I'll never get a good job with them here in Utah lol

hahaha you mean the girls you like don't like it my wife loves mine i think she wants me to go bigger. and im gonna get a great job even though i have mine im gonna be a mechanic it just depends what you want to do for a living as a mechanic you can damn near look however you want. and i don't just mean at some shop i mean at a chevy dealership.

edit: and my boss said as a mechainic in 4-5 years 72,000 a year would be about what i make

Dude.. I live in Utah.

what does that have to do with it? are you saying all girls there and all places of hire frown upon that? bc that would truely suck

Currently at 0 gauges.

Till you get to about 10 gauge, you can just buy the next size up, lubricate it up and ease it in. Jumping from an 18 to a 14 isn't that bad. Once you get into the larger sizes you need to get a taper of some sort and take it really slow. Give at least two weeks of healing between size and clean you ears regularly. No one wants ear funk.

i clean mine all the time or they start to stink.

Currently at 0 gauges.

X2

And the rubber/silicone gauges don't develop ear cheese like the metal ones do. I've been ear cheese free since I put my new ones in.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Damn. Seems like most girls around here (at least the ones I would like) are into guys with gauges.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Dude.. I live in Utah.

what does that have to do with it? are you saying all girls there and all places of hire frown upon that? bc that would truely suck

Well yes, alot of places. The main reason because my mom hated them

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Dude.. I live in Utah.

It just donned on me that you live near my best friend since childhood......LOL I didnt even realize it when I sent you your package.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Currently at 0 gauges.

X2

And the rubber/silicone gauges don't develop ear cheese like the metal ones do. I've been ear cheese free since I put my new ones in.

good to know

Archived