Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was wondering how I could uninstall Direct X and reinstall a lower version. It wont let you install Direct X unless it is a higher version... I got Call Of Duty 4 and it requires at least DirectX9.0b but I have 9.0c and I was wondering if I would uninstall then re install if it would work.... anyone?

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Posted
I was wondering how I could uninstall Direct X and reinstall a lower version. It wont let you install Direct X unless it is a higher version... I got Call Of Duty 4 and it requires at least DirectX9.0b but I have 9.0c and I was wondering if I would uninstall then re install if it would work.... anyone?

It requires dx 9,0b or hiegher, not ONLY dx 9.b. You will be fine with 9.0c

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Posted

Well, I dont know why, but it isnt working... its DLed... but I can open the multiplayer, just not single player...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6189 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...