DEMO TIME- "Do Me Right" by Turf Talk (ft. The R.O.D. Project)

where might I find this song?

iTunes

:( is it all compressed to hell?

dude it knocks the wind out of you in both mine and merrick's truck... I'm going to jam it in Katie's truck today to see how it does in there... her truck loves the low tones... This song sounds like the quick bass sweeps start at like mid 40s and drop to around 30... its pretty intense, and to be honest one of the best DEMO songs i've found for my truck hands down. (THANK YOU MEADE)

the download quality sounds great

So your truck just has a ho although and stock alt for electrical? And its still murdering them sa 12s?? How is that possible??? That's awesome!!

I have a 200 amp alternator from Excessive Amperage and a factory battery under the hood.

That's it. lol

I need to get a good battery for the back... not sure what I'm going to be using there yet. lol

where might I find this song?

iTunes

:( is it all compressed to hell?

dude it knocks the wind out of you in both mine and merrick's truck... I'm going to jam it in Katie's truck today to see how it does in there... her truck loves the low tones... This song sounds like the quick bass sweeps start at like mid 40s and drop to around 30... its pretty intense, and to be honest one of the best DEMO songs i've found for my truck hands down. (THANK YOU MEADE)

the download quality sounds great

If you say it's ok, then I trust it's ok. I know I have downloaded some SHITTY sounding songs from iTunes before so I am reluctant to do it. I wasn't sure if this was available in stores for purchase or just online is all.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

So your truck just has a ho although and stock alt for electrical? And its still murdering them sa 12s?? How is that possible??? That's awesome!!

I have a 200 amp alternator from Excessive Amperage and a factory battery under the hood.

That's it. lol

I need to get a good battery for the back... not sure what I'm going to be using there yet. lol

Oops that's what II meant to say. Ho alt and stock batt. Fuckin phone. But that's pretty bad ass.

Archived