67 Camaro. The blue bomber *EDIT* Now the green machine NOT DONE! Final edition

Could have done without the smashed tweeter and the dents in the drivers. The body shop guys tossed everything into a bucket when they pulled the panels.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ASSHOLES!!! No respect!!

I was just over on DIYMA and was going through some installs, and saw a 67 camero over there, blue, and was going through and was like "this thing looks familiar" then saw the pacifico and cigar and was like DA FAUQ!! Didn't realize you had a different name over there.

Looks sexy in both places though. Awesome work as usual!

Tried to get my name changed over there awhile ago. I became a member there before I really got known for the Excursion

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ah. I was over there before I came here. I've not been back over there much since. LOL

BTW, Damn you!

Now I wanna see if I can fit my 4 channels on the trunk sides like you did here. I really like that look.

You may know the answer to this question as well. Is there any truth to people having issues with heat from having their amp backs replaced with plexi panels? Drilling holes for ventilation would help obviously, but have you heard of any issues otherwise?

Funny thing is, most amps that have vents are where you are going to cover them up when you mount them anyway. The flip side to this is, having the heatsink side in contact with the amp rack. If you have it built into a rack where the top and sides are touching wood, it doesn't allow the sink to cool as well. It's like putting a carpet blanket over the top of it. I try to make sure there is a little air gap on the top and sides when possible. I also try to stand off the plexi off the bottom by 1/8 to allow a little extra air movement. Most amps should shut down when they get too hot. If they do add a fan.

just about wrapped up on this one.

Did a couple small changes like color matching the heat shrink.

IMG-20130802-01731_zps50e4bc15.jpg

Decided to use the Shok distro blocks on this one. Very nice units.

008_zps4371ba61.jpg

006_zpsd783891d.jpg

Sky high wire for the amps.

007_zps993a66c0.jpg

I had quite a few ideas for the trunk, none of them were flowing like they should. With enough beer this started to feel right.

IMG-20130731-01723_zps7bff5e48.jpg

001_zps67e7fd7a.jpg

IMG-20130804-01745_zps00faf3eb.jpg

IMG-20130801-01728_zpsb67a800d.jpg

005_zpsa9753c2f.jpg

004_zpsbf689cb5.jpg

Little carpet. Little suede. little vinyl. little plexi and shes sexi

IMG-20130803-01739_zps17ecf481.jpg

IMG-20130803-01740_zps8d4829d4.jpg

Little led added inside.

IMG-20130803-01742_zps154d2107.jpg

IMG-20130803-01744_zps7d03f4b9.jpg

Same for the back. The Oregon ducks O is wrapped in ostrich

IMG-20130804-01746_zps8fe75d1c.jpg

IMG-20130804-01747_zps07f4543a.jpg

Couple adjustments need to be made with the vinyl accents as they are a little tight against each other.

IMG-20130804-01749_zps182a1ee2.jpg

Once the fitment is a little better and she is tuned and cleaned shes off to the owner.

Can't forget the little details.

IMG-20130804-01750_zps1e47a2bd.jpg

Archived