Anybody watch it last night? I caught the last two fights, watched Frank Mir break Big Nog's arm in a nasty Kimura and seen Jon Jones put Machida to sleep with a wicked standing guillotine choke. Were the other fights good?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

The whole card was hella good. Frank mirs kimura was fuckin nasty.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I will absolutely give props to machida, yeah he lost, yeah he got choked out, but he did not tap, he went to sleep instead, just sickness. Sucks that he got caught with that left by jones, it would've been a great 4-5 round fight I believe, it was good for a round and a half. Bones jones is a bad mutherf$@?er. And the frank Mir fight, when the arm came out the socket that shut mad me squirm, just nasty shit.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I will absolutely give props to machida, yeah he lost, yeah he got choked out, but he did not tap, he went to sleep instead, just sickness. Sucks that he got caught with that left by jones, it would've been a great 4-5 round fight I believe, it was good for a round and a half. Bones jones is a bad mutherf$@?er. And the frank Mir fight, when the arm came out the socket that shut mad me squirm, just nasty shit.

Yep, Machida deserves props not only for not tapping, but he also put up the best challenge we've seen yet for a Jones opponent. His counter striking was quick, hard, and accurate and had Jones confused in that first round. Jones didn't admit it but I think he seen stars a time or two after getting caught with some solid counter strikes. But once Jones took Machida down the way he did in that second round, I think he knew right then the end was near.

Ya some really good fights on this card I thought. Mir destroyed Big Nogs arm!

http://cagejunkies.com/2011/12/watch-mir-snap-minotauro-nogueiras-arm/

It didnt just pop out of socket the bone snapped clean in two! That link show the clip when it snaps and an xray of his arm after the fight.

I think Machida did well against Jones. Jones is a beast thought it is going to take alot for someone to dethrone him.

Also glad Lil Nog won. Kinda sad to say it but Tito is a has been in the sport IMO. I think he is going to fight his last fight in his contract and then retire. We will see though...

Yep, Machida deserves props not only for not tapping, but he also put up the best challenge we've seen yet for a Jones opponent. His counter striking was quick, hard, and accurate and had Jones confused in that first round. Jones didn't admit it but I think he seen stars a time or two after getting caught with some solid counter strikes. But once Jones took Machida down the way he did in that second round, I think he knew right then the end was near.

Machida is a jujitsu blackbelt, I don't think he cared about going to the ground at all, but I think that elbow that split machida open did more than just bleed, I think that elbow really fucked up machida, he was done after that, you know jones got them nasty elbows, they bring down buildings lol

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Machida is a jujitsu blackbelt, I don't think he cared about going to the ground at all, but I think that elbow that split machida open did more than just bleed, I think that elbow really fucked up machida, he was done after that, you know jones got them nasty elbows, they bring down buildings lol

I'm not talking about how Machida felt, i'm talking about how Jones felt. Jones was able to take him down emphatically, maintained dominant control on top, opened a gash on his forehead and didn't feel any threat from Machida while on the ground.