DC Sound Lab

sq on a DC level 5 or 4 xl at lower listening levels

I think my level 5s sound decent at most listening levels, I've never had an XL tho either! I think you'll be happy with either sub u choose!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I do meca sound quality competition. Actually I do all 5 categories at some shows. I have two 18” level 5s and they are my strong point in RTA scoring they hit a perfect number every time. In SQ where the judge sits in and listens to a variety of music they are also a strong part of my system. One of the best meca SQ judges told me that they are the best 18s he has ever listened to.

mobile chornobyl

my XLs sound AWESOME at low levels...when i had the Level 5s they sounded great at all levels too..really depends the box..ive yet to hear a DC set up that i didnt like the SQ besides loaded in a few prefab boxes

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

my XLs sound AWESOME at low levels...when i had the Level 5s they sounded great at all levels too..really depends the box..ive yet to hear a DC set up that i didnt like the SQ besides loaded in a few prefab boxes

WHOEVER PUTS A HIGH QUALITY SUB IN A PRE FAB PRO BOX ROCKS OR WHATEVER NEEDS TO BE SLAPPED. I TAKE PRIDE IN HOW WELL MY ENCLOSURE IS BUILT SO THAT DEFINITELY WON'T BE ME. I NEED TO GET SOME NEW BOX DESIGN SOFTWARE, WHO HAS A GOOD ONE THAT ISN'T EXPENSIVE AS HELL?

I'VE BEEN OUT OF THE GAME FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND I WANT TO DO SOME EXPERIMENTING WITH 6TH, 8TH, HORN BOXES ETC. TO KEEP MYSELF OCCUPIED.

I do meca sound quality competition. Actually I do all 5 categories at some shows. I have two 18” level 5s and they are my strong point in RTA scoring they hit a perfect number every time. In SQ where the judge sits in and listens to a variety of music they are also a strong part of my system. One of the best meca SQ judges told me that they are the best 18s he has ever listened to.

That sounds great, i'm just torn between whether i should wait for the level 4 xl's to get in stock or just go ahead and get a level 5 15". I have a 1600x1 @1 ohm Hifonics Gen xx Zeus right now but i might trade+cash with my friend for a RF power bd2000.1. I'll be getting a 3.5k and alternator later.

That sounds great, i'm just torn between whether i should wait for the level 4 xl's to get in stock or just go ahead and get a level 5 15". I have a 1600x1 @1 ohm Hifonics Gen xx Zeus right now but i might trade+cash with my friend for a RF power bd2000.1. I'll be getting a 3.5k and alternator later.

if your sure youll be getting the 3.5k go for the lvl5.

WHOEVER PUTS A HIGH QUALITY SUB IN A PRE FAB PRO BOX ROCKS OR WHATEVER NEEDS TO BE SLAPPED. I TAKE PRIDE IN HOW WELL MY ENCLOSURE IS BUILT SO THAT DEFINITELY WON'T BE ME. I NEED TO GET SOME NEW BOX DESIGN SOFTWARE, WHO HAS A GOOD ONE THAT ISN'T EXPENSIVE AS HELL?

I'VE BEEN OUT OF THE GAME FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND I WANT TO DO SOME EXPERIMENTING WITH 6TH, 8TH, HORN BOXES ETC. TO KEEP MYSELF OCCUPIED.

im confused as to why this is in all caps.... hahaha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

im confused as to why this is in all caps.... hahaha

I had caps turned on for some reason and didn't notice it till i was halfway through typing and didn't feel like retyping everything.