Second Skin Audio

lol i get u just checking all bases u know. sounds just like the damn mazdas and u know what i totally forget how we took em off. but it should come off. pry at the edges to release the glue. there will be a lil bead of bs just like the clear plastic nonsense on reg vehicles. then just see whats holding it back once thats loose

Edited by emperorjj1

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Yeah I second the idea of unbolting it and prying it off.

I don't think I would bother treating the backside of that plastic panel but instead apply some mass loaded vinyl on it to block the noise.

Plastic doesn't resonate all that much, thats why I wouldn't suggest installing any sort of sound deadener on it.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Alrite I'm moving in a week but ill try it once I get home.

Being that I'm running off mY phone and websites are a bitch to navigate which one of your products would you recommend for that? I plan on running all your dampener on the roof/walls/outer skins might as well keep it in the family

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

Luxury Liner Pro would be the best possible product for this situation, but that is only IF you have the roof for it (it's .375" thick).

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Alrite. I have ~2" from the back of the skin to anything important (or at least I do at the speaker hole. Ill get the panel off and measure after Im done moving.

this stupid truck rattles and shakes so much and has so much road noise I ust want that nice quiet ride so ill hack up whatever I have to to get it

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

LLP in the door made a huge difference for me. lol only downside is when i have the door open and the wind slams it on my leg.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer