although that controller is pretty awesome, I would much rather have some turtle beaches, no cheating and it still improves your gameplay ;)

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

although that controller is pretty awesome, I would much rather have some turtle beaches, no cheating and it still improves your gameplay ;)

I have ALWAYS played with little to no sound. i could barely hear anything.. I always studied the HUD/MAP every second because where your teammates are is where your enemies arnt :D

Its going to be way different with turtle beaches.. I bought the X31.. i cant have them til christmas <_<

anyone have reviews of these?

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

120 bucks and I can stick that shit in the dry wall just like the cheap ones. ill pass.

:rofl:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Holy fuck nuggets....thats alot for a controller......

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Using a modded controller is a dick move. and deffinitely something a skilled gamer shouldnt consider. (since your already good, why cheat?)

Also, having a headset is a great thing when playing CoD, but it was more effective in MW2. In MW3 it is very hard to hear someones footsteps unless the map is relatively quiet, or unless your focusing hard on hearing them.

Edited by DubStar

Just ditched my x31 yesterday for the px5's but they were a good head set for the price. Barely any features... but they did pick up alot of static from other 2.4ghz signals which got annoying and made the headset crackle.

head-unit: pioneer avh p-4300DVD

2 Fi btl n2 18's

1 dc audio 5k

1 dc audio 175.4

4 sets of fusion CP-CM50 components

1 mechman 270 amp alt

3 XS Power D3400

80 Mil Sound Deadener by audio technix

all in my 2003 chevy suburban.