Sundown Audio

Hifonics HFi2000

KickerKid58

i have a hfi2500.1 and it does NOT do rated power i posted a thread about it a few month ago and it is very power hungry & mine did 1499 watts@14 volts ...thats the only bad i have found...it has been running @.7 ohm for almost a month and never gets super hot or turns off(unless i have messed with the gains and it clips) it sounds very clear no distortion if properly tuned & the price is not all that bad for what it will do...now i did clamp it again and got a lil over 2k @.7 oh on 13.7 volts so i would say if u want 2k or more and want a hfi get the 3000.1 or 2500.1 the hfi2 will probably only do 1200 watts @1 ohm but if u want rated and not as big of a price get a brz or bxi brutus series and ull get that power it claims G.L

If it really produces 2k being wired at .7 ohm and rising to a other ohm load i guess it actually does rated.

Or does it rise to .7 ohm? How did you measure?

To the Topicstarter, save up a bit more, you'll enjoy the audioque more or atleast the hifonics brutus.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.