The Cowboys are gonna kill my poor dad

Very big dallas cowboys fan here also. I feel the same way. I am apart of them. Sucks when they loose, but im no fairweather fan. So i just keep rooting. Im too vested not to. 8 season tickets with the damn seat licensing fees, airbrushed cowboy logo on my fiberglass box, custom cowboys paint and leather interior on cherokee 6 airplane. Too late to turn back now. Lol

What ya gonna do man? Can't do much, pops loves him some Cowboys and i'm sure he'd tell you you're being overprotective if he knew you felt like this. Does he have any medical issues already? Let pops do what pops does, he'll be alright. I feel you though, I wish my pops was still here so I could worry about him.

Well that's just it. He has had 2 stints, and he has multiple other problems. Not that I can or would do anything, I wouldn't wanna take that from him. I'd just like to take away the aggravation.

Very big dallas cowboys fan here also. I feel the same way. I am apart of them. Sucks when they loose, but im no fairweather fan. So i just keep rooting. Im too vested not to. 8 season tickets with the damn seat licensing fees, airbrushed cowboy logo on my fiberglass box, custom cowboys paint and leather interior on cherokee 6 airplane. Too late to turn back now. Lol

Nice! Love it ! Got any pics?

And yeah I was born in Dallas, that's where most of my family still lives, and I will die an true Cowboys fan for life!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

My Dad is the same way except with the vikes who have blown there fair share of 1st half leads this year. I just keep reassuring him it will be better when were picking 2nd or 3rd in the draft lol!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Well that's just it. He has had 2 stints, and he has multiple other problems. Not that I can or would do anything, I wouldn't wanna take that from him. I'd just like to take away the aggravation.

I hear you man, not much you can do but be there for him.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f