Sonic Electronix

So I've been looking for a way to get my car sponsored some how because I would really like to fix it up but I don't have the money to start it yet so I am looking for sponsors on the internet. I have some friends around here that signed up and got a few sponsors for free from this one website but when I went to it it said there was a one time $99 fee and that you would pretty much be reimbursed for it with a $100 gift card for somewhere. So after that I've been looking for other sites but i cant realy find any that are free. So my question is does anyone know how or where to get free sponsors? Any real help would be appreciated. I say that because I don't want someone to give me step by step instructions on how to use google again or a video on how to use google.

Theres a site that will pay you around $500 a month if you let them wrap your car with their advertisement. I'll try to find it.

You're not gonna get a car audio sponsorship if you need it to get a system...

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I don't just want a car audio sponsorship I want to do some performance upgrades, body stuff, lift it(eventually), different wheels, interior stuff, lighting(to a certain extent) inside and out, some car audio maybe 1 12" or 1 15" maybe 2 10" something small though, just like over all customization of the car. I have 4 door speakers and an amp to pwer them and I'm actually trying to sell all the rest of my system (but since I don't have all the requirements to sell on here I haven't posted it on here). It just takes up so much room in my car and I need some space in my car so I'm downsizing my system.

oh and by the way my old car used to have a suspension lift, body lift, off road tires, cruiser rims, two spotlights on the front bumper, rocksliders instead of runner boards, 2 12" CM Cast d2 Memphis Mojos, box built to specs for the mojos, digital designs black m3a amp, two shuriken batteries, 0 gauge wire thoughout, I was one wire short of having the big three, JL audio TR650-CXi 6.5in door speakers up front, JL audio TR400-CXi 4.0in in the back, a JL audio J2 320.4 4 channel amp for them, and an Alpine CDE-103BT head unit.

My dad and I also switched put the inside rear quater pannel with an 02 pannel for a larger storage compartment, the whole center console with a center console from the same 02, and also from that 02 we got this thing that you put your garage door opener in and that way it hides the remote but it still worked. We also had a German liscense plate on the front. A while back a guy pulled out in front of me on my way to school and I totaled that car because the frame was bent on the very front and both airbags were deployed. That was all in a 1997 SR5 4runner now I have an 02 4runner limited that I would like to go about the same direction with but not exactly because my brother is fixing the old 4runner up and i dont want the exact same

Edited by xXsquintyeyesXx

Theres a site that will pay you around $500 a month if you let them wrap your car with their advertisement. I'll try to find it.

You're not gonna get a car audio sponsorship if you need it to get a system...

If you can find it and pm the link to me it I;d really appreciate it. and is it 100% legit and free though. I barely have enough money right now ro keep gas in my tank.

companies do not hand out sponsorships like a hooker does blowjobs. Its alot of work to get sponsored and even more to be sponsored.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.