Sundown Audio

Need Help On Finding Out The True Birth Watts On This Amp

WOW :wacko: that was some reading! :lol: yes you can do that run your mids and highs amp straight from the battery. but really you dont need that cap...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

WOW :wacko: that was some reading! :lol: yes you can do that run your mids and highs amp straight from the battery. but really you dont need that cap...

should i still be gettin dimming headlights with the extra battery or when i do the big three will that fix it? and i really apreciate the help man i couldn't be able to do anything without this site smd ftmfw :DB)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

it depends on how much amperage your pulling for your system, I have a hc 1700 and hc 600 with a big three done in the benz and it still dims the lights on heavy bass draws with 2k of power....

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

should i still be gettin dimming headlights with the extra battery or when i do the big three will that fix it? and i really apreciate the help man i couldn't be able to do anything without this site smd ftmfw :DB)

if you do are have done the big 3 in 1/0 then that might help and with two batteries if you're still getting dimmed lights then you need to upgrade that stock alternator and get you a bigger one.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

if you do are have done the big 3 in 1/0 then that might help and with two batteries if you're still getting dimmed lights then you need to upgrade that stock alternator and get you a bigger one.

i aint done the big three yet but im gunna, and my stock alt is 130amps should be fine i think, and im chooseing these subs i think, http://cgi.ebay.com/2-MTX-THUNDER-7500-15-...1QQcmdZViewItem or http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-Kicker-Comp-VR-15...1QQcmdZViewItem would 3 12's be louder than 215's with less power? like 3 5500 4ohm 12's should be 1.5ohm with 800-1000rms or 2 7500 1544's dual 4ohm with 1000wrms @ 1ohm? bout the same size box sealed? or 4 12'' 5500 4ohm with maby 250 each that are 300rms? or 2 kicker comp vr dual 4ohm 15's, i dont kno what will be louder without gettin another amp, im tryin to stay away from 12's, i kno more serface area = louder but with more watts n less serface area maby same sound dunno, but im lookin at less than 400 a set of 15's that my 1000d will push good and get decently loud, i was wantin some level 3 dc 15's with the carbonfiber cone but dont kno how much they run anybody kno by chance and those would sound killer in my truck

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

i aint done the big three yet but im gunna, and my stock alt is 130amps should be fine i think, and im chooseing these subs i think, http://cgi.ebay.com/2-MTX-THUNDER-7500-15-...1QQcmdZViewItem would 3 12's be louder than 215's with less power? like 3 5500 4ohm 12's should be 1.5ohm with 800-1000rms or 2 7500 1544's dual 4ohm with 1000wrms @ 1ohm? bout the same size box sealed? or 4 12'' 5500 4ohm with maby 250 each that are 300rms?

Not with less power with sufficient power than yes due to more cone area.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Not with less power with sufficient power than yes due to more cone area.

roscoe u da man, i might just save my $ n just go get a t20001bd and 2 fi bl or q 15's and be done with it and move up with the big boys :D , i might do that when i get a better job, or when i pay my loan off take out another small one n just get all the shit i need n just pay it off :wub:

Edited by tacomabanga1986

well you wont be dissapointed with the btl's but I would put about 2k per sub

Edited by roscoe1129
cuzz the moon told me to

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well you wont be dissapointed with the btl's but I would put about 2k per sub

well im tryin to find subs this amp will push pretty good with what it has @1ohm i was lookin at some soundstream t4's u think they will get louder than the 5500's i got?

I just relized I had said to put your amp clamp on your speaker wires!!! It goes on your power wires and the dmm on the speaker outputs....sorry for the confusion....

as far as the soundstream amps.....I have no clue...

Edited by roscoe1129

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg