20's + rims w/ mud tires?

Just letting you know also mud tires on rims that size are going to be expensive. BFG goodrich mud terrains for his dodge ram with 20's are 350+ a tire.

yeah i know i was looking at the nitto trail grappler tires for 22 and tires alone will run me $1800...good thing taxes r coming around the corner...lol

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

its a 6 inch. I do have rubbing on the front 2 tires when i make a sharp turn. Its probably due to all the weight from the batteries and box

nice...is the rubbing bad...hows the turning ratio...i have a used Fabtech 4inch spindle kit that i want to throw on it, i got not too long ago...cheap..$150

the turning ratio is still the same as stock, it only rubs when i take turns at a quicker than usual pace, or if there is a dip causing the body to compress on one side and rub. and wow...thats cheap!

its a 6 inch. I do have rubbing on the front 2 tires when i make a sharp turn. Its probably due to all the weight from the batteries and box

nice...is the rubbing bad...hows the turning ratio...i have a used Fabtech 4inch spindle kit that i want to throw on it, i got not too long ago...cheap..$150

the turning ratio is still the same as stock, it only rubs when i take turns at a quicker than usual pace, or if there is a dip causing the body to compress on one side and rub. and wow...thats cheap!

oh ok...yeah i know bro i saw it up on craigs...and i snatched it up....hella cheap...couldn't let that opportunity go...

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Personally, not my style. I'd go for something more on the lines of 16-18 inches, and yeah, you might not want to run those if you're going mudding. Unless you are willing to touch it up and clean it often

yeah my original plan was to lift it on some 33's with 16 rims...but since i got these free i figure why not try it... dont mind cleaning it...as long as it shines nicely...lol

33s with 16s are definitely a great combo. thats what I run on my 4runner (the grey one), I still haven't got to re painting the body yet...and as for lift, seeing as its a burban, probably not much more than 3-5 inches because it has a bigger wheel well area than a 4runner, and I'm running a 6 inch lift on it

IMG00031-20110724-1821.jpg

Is your 4runner a Limited or an SR5 I got a silver 02 limited a few weeks ago and I'm trying to find out how hard it would be to put a lift on a limited. I had a lift on my old SR5 but i didnt have to cut the bumper or anything but my dad looked at my limited and said he thinks we would have to cut my bumper and stuff to get a lift and my old wheels and off road tires onto it. And yes I know about yotatech I'm on there also. Sorry if this is considered post jacking. If it is could you just pm me.

it is an sr5. if i can remember the suspension is the same as the limited. out of all the 3rd gens from 1996-2002, the 2002 with the fat lip bumper has the shortest clearance of them all. it depends on what size tires you had on your old one. for a simple lift package, you shouldnt need to cut, but for anything above 3 inches on a 3rd gen is probably a fabtech tacoma kit up front and a custom rear.

But had a 3 inch lift on his 99 taco with 35" mud terrains, but he had to cut a lot up front to get them to fit. But looked killer though.

Here is a picture

perryandhistruck.jpg

Truck is supposed to be green...

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

But had a 3 inch lift on his 99 taco with 35" mud terrains, but he had to cut a lot up front to get them to fit. But looked killer though.

Here is a picture

perryandhistruck.jpg

Truck is supposed to be green...

yeah i can see where he cut...and i would have never guessed what color it was that thing is all covered up lol....looks sick tho!!

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Personally, not my style. I'd go for something more on the lines of 16-18 inches, and yeah, you might not want to run those if you're going mudding. Unless you are willing to touch it up and clean it often

yeah my original plan was to lift it on some 33's with 16 rims...but since i got these free i figure why not try it... dont mind cleaning it...as long as it shines nicely...lol

33s with 16s are definitely a great combo. thats what I run on my 4runner (the grey one), I still haven't got to re painting the body yet...and as for lift, seeing as its a burban, probably not much more than 3-5 inches because it has a bigger wheel well area than a 4runner, and I'm running a 6 inch lift on it

IMG00031-20110724-1821.jpg

Is your 4runner a Limited or an SR5 I got a silver 02 limited a few weeks ago and I'm trying to find out how hard it would be to put a lift on a limited. I had a lift on my old SR5 but i didnt have to cut the bumper or anything but my dad looked at my limited and said he thinks we would have to cut my bumper and stuff to get a lift and my old wheels and off road tires onto it. And yes I know about yotatech I'm on there also. Sorry if this is considered post jacking. If it is could you just pm me.

it is an sr5. if i can remember the suspension is the same as the limited. out of all the 3rd gens from 1996-2002, the 2002 with the fat lip bumper has the shortest clearance of them all. it depends on what size tires you had on your old one. for a simple lift package, you shouldnt need to cut, but for anything above 3 inches on a 3rd gen is probably a fabtech tacoma kit up front and a custom rear.

Thanks man. If I have anymore questions that I can't find answers to myself would it be cool if I pm'd you on here or yotatech. Because I think I saw your 4tunner on there before also

Thanks man. If I have anymore questions that I can't find answers to myself would it be cool if I pm'd you on here or yotatech. Because I think I saw your 4tunner on there before also

definitely man. Im not on yotatech although I do have an account, but I'm on t4r.org. all under watabeast

Archived