20's + rims w/ mud tires?

this isn't mine but i want my 4runner to look like this someday

381662_2512317845519_1180320105_32269903_652200460_n.jpg

ahhhh so seexxyyy :trippy:

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Personally, not my style. I'd go for something more on the lines of 16-18 inches, and yeah, you might not want to run those if you're going mudding. Unless you are willing to touch it up and clean it often

yeah my original plan was to lift it on some 33's with 16 rims...but since i got these free i figure why not try it... dont mind cleaning it...as long as it shines nicely...lol

33s with 16s are definitely a great combo. thats what I run on my 4runner (the grey one), I still haven't got to re painting the body yet...and as for lift, seeing as its a burban, probably not much more than 3-5 inches because it has a bigger wheel well area than a 4runner, and I'm running a 6 inch lift on it

IMG00031-20110724-1821.jpg

Personally, not my style. I'd go for something more on the lines of 16-18 inches, and yeah, you might not want to run those if you're going mudding. Unless you are willing to touch it up and clean it often

yeah my original plan was to lift it on some 33's with 16 rims...but since i got these free i figure why not try it... dont mind cleaning it...as long as it shines nicely...lol

33s with 16s are definitely a great combo. thats what I run on my 4runner (the grey one), I still haven't got to re painting the body yet...and as for lift, seeing as its a burban, probably not much more than 3-5 inches because it has a bigger wheel well area than a 4runner, and I'm running a 6 inch lift on it

Looks clean nice 4runner...how big is ur lift?

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

he said 6in. I have only seen ones (like in the first pic posted) big rims with mud tires, but the rims were 2 r=tone black/crome. I live in the south so i see big trunks all day every day, and 99% that have big rims and mud tires have the helf black rim.. just my 2 cents. I like the way it looks.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

its a 6 inch. I do have rubbing on the front 2 tires when i make a sharp turn. Its probably due to all the weight from the batteries and box

nice...is the rubbing bad...hows the turning ratio...i have a used Fabtech 4inch spindle kit that i want to throw on it, i got not too long ago...cheap..$150

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

he said 6in. I have only seen ones (like in the first pic posted) big rims with mud tires, but the rims were 2 r=tone black/crome. I live in the south so i see big trunks all day every day, and 99% that have big rims and mud tires have the helf black rim.. just my 2 cents. I like the way it looks.

Hmmm i could get them painted Gloss black...what you think...anyone with photoshop skills wanna do me a favor...lol

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Just letting you know also mud tires on rims that size are going to be expensive. BFG goodrich mud terrains for his dodge ram with 20's are 350+ a tire.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Is your 4runner a Limited or an SR5 I got a silver 02 limited a few weeks ago and I'm trying to find out how hard it would be to put a lift on a limited. I had a lift on my old SR5 but i didnt have to cut the bumper or anything but my dad looked at my limited and said he thinks we would have to cut my bumper and stuff to get a lift and my old wheels and off road tires onto it. And yes I know about yotatech I'm on there also. Sorry if this is considered post jacking. If it is could you just pm me.

Archived